Monday 18 November 2013

Cast List

Ronan:

My friend Ronan is currently studying lens photography at the University of Hull. I will be asking him to help with cinematography as he will be able to help with framing, focusing shots and also in terms of mise-en-scene, how to avoid lighting problems with the camera.

Alfie:

I will be using my friend Alfie as my main character. This is because he is available a lot of the times that I will be able to film. Furthermore, in terms of the story Alfie can speak from experience. As a young person leaving school in his first year Alfie didn't choose to go into an apprenticeship or college, because he was never really directed to do either. Now in his second year, he is studying graphic design at college, something he both enjoys and can maybe actually see himself doing in the future. My film is about how easy it can be to be misguided as a young person. He is shown going on an adventure throughout the film on his bike, and finds equilibrium at the end as he turns into college and rides towards it, somewhere between living on his wit and working for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment