Thursday 28 November 2013

Filming Day 1

Here is the set up I had for the shot of my little brother and sister for the line 'Their little nippers have bare feet'. I cleared out a space in my bedroom as this was the only white wall I had to film on. The only problems I had while filming was keeping these two concentrated and to get them to do the actions I wanted to, to smile and show their missing teeth! 

This was my position to film Alfie getting out of bed. I wasn't able to use the tripod as it was too big, therefore I used the floor to keep my camera steady. 

I had to use this 'floor filming' technique again to get low enough to shoot this shot of Alfie on the toilet. This is practically the same shot as the shot of him getting out of bed, as I plan to do a straight cut from shot to shot as I feel this may look effective. 

This is my talent getting ready for the bathroom scene - an imitation of the opening scene to the TV show 'Dexter'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3cJXD90SI

This is how I set up the camera to film Alfie washing his face. The shot only includes a section of his face, from just below the eyes down, this is to create almost a mini feeling of tension in the audience as they wonder who this character is - to be revealed at the end of the introduction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment