Friday 11 April 2014

Short Film Second Draft



Here is a complete version of my short film, with everything filmed.
Upon re-watching my first draft and discussing with my teacher we felt that my film needed more structure as the storyline was not clear and wasn't easily understood by the audience.

To do this, I used a short film convention of adding in dialogue through the use of text on-screen. I felt this looks effective and give the film a more silent film style while also helping to add structure to the film. Furthermore, it allowed me to enhance the stereotype of someone from Hull as I have purposely misspelled the text in so that the audience or forced to read in a hullsensian accent, I felt this also added a little humour and more audience interaction to my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment