Wednesday 9 April 2014

Double Page Spread First Draft


Here is my first draft for my double page spread.
What I liked about this was the colour scheme, and overall 'urban look'. The photo itself shows Alfie as his darker character, with an industrial looking background. This is then complimented with the two fonts in graffiti styles, giving the more informal and urban look to the piece.
I also stuck to the classic colour scheme of black, white and red in so to give the text at least a little formality. 

What I feel need to be improved is that there is no continuity across the two pages, making it look a little boring and as two separate pieces. The only continuity is in the fonts, however I feel more is needed. Furthermore, there are more conventions that need to be featured in the double page spread, for example: having the text in columns is a very key feature for double page spreads and I feel that this may be a lot easier if I construct another using publisher.



No comments:

Post a Comment