Wednesday 4 December 2013

Animatic for my initial idea



This is the relatively incomplete animatic for my 'Idle Thieving Bastards' film. I have chosen to follow another storyline as I feel that the narrative structure of this film was too weak as it started as a very basic montage edit. This would not suffice with my targets for A* for my A2 coursework and therefore I have chosen to follow a stronger storyline, with a split screen edit, which will allow me to use more advanced editing, cinematography, mise-en-scene and sound techniques to gain more marks while having a stronger link to the theory work we have done in class.

My original piece didn't actually follow the conventions that I identified for a short film and was beginning to look more and more like a music video and therefore would have been ineffective as a short film piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment